"Calling All Traitors: Drag Race Stars Rally for All Stars Season Spectacle!"




 RuPaul’s Drag Race UK stars Charity Kase and Anubis are eyeing-up a return to reality TV after a busy Christmas of touring the country.The drag duo spent the festive season entertaining audiences with their self-produced Nightmares Before Christmas tour, but as we approach the new year they’re now looking ahead to something new.


When asked what reality shows they may like to appear on in the future, Charity Kase and Anubis revealed they’re eager for a stint on a celebrity edition of BBC’s The Traitors.Chatting exclusively with Digital Spy, Charity and Anubis confessed they’d be keen to experience a show that’s different to Drag Race.


"Going on reality TV is quite difficult, especially if you're showcasing your work," Charity explained. "So, I think maybe I’d be up for it if it's something that's less work focused, less art focused, and drag focused.


"If it was something about being myself, maybe something that's a bit more strategical and bit more gameplay then I could probably get involved with that.""Yeah, I'm here for that too. I'll be with you for that," Anubis enthused. "Maybe we can do The Traitors All Stars or something together."


"Yeah, exactly, The Traitors All Stars!" Charity exclaimed.They wouldn't be the first queens to take on the challenge as Canada's Drag Race star Miss Fiercalicious has already been confirmed as a contestant in the debut season of The Traitors Canada.


The drag stars also went on to suggest there’s numerous past reality shows they’d like to see revived in the future."Maybe even The Circle. I liked that but now it's gone," Charity said. "I was so annoyed when they took it off air. What happened to The Circle?"


Anubis confessed there’s one show she’d sign-up for "immediately" if it were to make a comeback."My show that I really want to come back would be Celebrity Golden Balls," she revealed. "Wouldn’t that be insane?


"Could you imagine the drag queen special with all of us from Drag Race splitting or stealing? Oh, I'm so excited – it is iconic."