Dancing with Joy: Ariana Madix Gives a Shoutout to Her 'Incredible' Girl Squad

 Taylor Swift may have famously started the OG girls squad years ago, but Ariana Madix and her “Vanderpump Rules” co-stars are giving her a run for the money.



The Bravolebrity gave a special shout-out to the gals who have supported her through thick and thin this year while speaking to Page Six in the “Dancing With the Stars” ballroom Tuesday night.


“It’s amazing. I am surrounded by the most incredible women,” Madix, 38, said of the support she’s received from pals like Katie Maloney, Lala Kent and Kristen Doute, who was in the audience for “Taylor Swift Night.”


“I think that the more I learn and grow as a woman, and the older I get, the more I realize just how important those female friendships are,” she added, “like from now until the day we die.”


Madix called her close friends her “everything,” and told us she appreciates everyone who has come to see her perform live over the past several weeks.


“They’re what keeps me going, they’re what encourages me,” she gushed. “They’re here cheering me on, and I’m just so lucky to have them.”


Madix – who joined Season 32 following the highly publicized Scandoval drama – also shared who from the “Vanderpump Rules” cast she’d like to see put their dancing shoes on next.


“I feel like Scheana [Shay] would be great, and you know who else would be really great is James [Kennedy],” she raved. “He’d be fun to watch.”


During Week Nine of the competition Tuesday night, Madix and her pro partner, Pasha Pashkov, performed a rumba to “Cruel Summer” followed by a Viennese waltz to “Lover” during the relay challenge.


“I think she would have loved the rumba, Ariana and Pasha’s. It was really well choreographed,” she explained. “And, you know, she’s an artist. She appreciates when something is well executed. It will be interesting to see! I’ll have to talk to her when I see her [next].”


Pasha Pashkov and Ariana Madix dancing on "DWTS"

Guest judge Mandy Moore, who choreographed Swift’s Eras Tour, told Page Six the singer would have loved Madix and Pasha Pashkov’s rumba. Page Six broke the exciting news to Madix and Pashkov, who both appeared visibly shocked.


Madix gasped, asking, “Are you serious?” while Pashkov said the remark was more than a “compliment and-a-half.” “I’m gonna need like three to five business days to process that information,” Madix continued. “I am mind blown. I’ve been such a fan. Thank you, Mandy. Wow.”